- 2 bananas
- 1/4 cup of raisins
- 2/3 cup of almond milk ( you can use any kind of milk you like or water)
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
Blend all the following ingredients listed above and your smoothie is ready. It will give you a great boost of energy and if you have a sweet tooth like me then you will love it for sure!
Some health benefits are:
- Loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.
- Is commonly used to treat variouse types of stomach problems like norning sickness, upset stomach, gas, diarrhea, nausea and more.
- Provide a variety of vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin B6, Manganese, Vitamin C, Potassium, Dietary Fiber, Protein, Magnesium and Folate.
- Can lower blood sugar levels
- Reduce heart disease risk factors, and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits.
- Rich in Vitamin B, iron and potassium and are great source of carbohydrates for energy
- Almond milk prepared from almonds is low in fat, but high in energy, proteins, lipids and fiber.
- It contains vitamins like calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc.